It is important for children to learn letter-sound relationships because English uses letters in alphabets to represent sounds. Our unique phonics program, curated by international language experts with decades of experience in early school educations, teaches children this information in a fun-filled and engaging manner.
Children are taught 42 letter sounds using a multisensory approach. Each letter sounds is introduced with fun actions, stories, and songs. Children can start reading after the first group of letters has been taught.
- Learning letter formations
This is taught alongside the introduction of each letter sound. Children will learn how to form and write letters during the course of the lesson.
Once the initial letter sounds are learned, children will blend the sounds together to help them read and write new words.
With the help of segmenting and blending, children become familiar with assembling and breaking down the sounds within the words.
There will be regular assessments after every 7th session during the program to gauge the level of each child. The assessment report will be shared with parents on regular basis.
- Building Novice Readers – 8 Sessions
- 7 sounds out of 42 basic sounds
- 7 songs/stories
- 1 session for revision and assessment
- Beginner Reader – 24 sessions (Including novice reader sessions)
- 21 out of 42 basic sounds
- 21 songs/ stories
- 3 sessions for revisions and assessment
- Skill full Reader - 48 sessions
- 42 out of 42 sounds
- 41 songs/ stories
- 6 sessions for revisions and assessment
- The last 6 sessions will cover blending, segmentation, words formations, and basic comprehension