Speaking: Our eminently trained teachers help children to master the art of effective communication. We ensure that a child learns voice modulation, correct poise & posture, and unmatched content through public speaking sessions. We emphasize verbal and non-verbal communication skills and give a child the confidence to face a crowd.
Reading: A well-read child is a well-presented child. We at Bambinos, realize the benefits of reading an array of books. Bambinos offers your child age-appropriate and age-compatible reading modules. Reading enhances the power to express and enrich one’s vocabulary, which is an imperative attribute to a child’s learning curve.
Writing - One of the oldest and time-tested methods of reaching out to the world is- writing. We at Bambinos, encourage young children to tap and explore their writing skills. Flawless grammar, world-class vocabulary, and semantic understanding of writing are what we focus on. Bambinos aims to launch many budding authors and writers because we provide them with the right linguistic tools to write seamlessly.
We include time-tested and well-approved tools of teaching like-
# Interaction # Group discussions # Exchange of ideas # Mind mapping # In-class activities # Puzzles # Riddles # Home works…and much more to make your child an - ACE COMMUNICATOR!
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication- Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication enables the child to understand and implement the finer nuances of delivering a great speech complete with poise and postures
- Different Types of Speeches- Different Types of Speeches helps the child appreciate and deliver informative, persuasive, entertaining, and demonstrative speeches
- Elocution- Elocution introduces and exposes the child to different platforms of public speaking
- Comic Strip Writing- Comic Strip Writing gives your child a chance to explore the dynamic world of comic books and gives him/her the knowhow to be a comic writer
- Pillars of Speech- Pillars of Speech introduces and exposes the child to different platforms and formats of public speaking
- Story Writing- Story Writing equips children to use the age-old method of communication and expressing through the art of storytelling
- Debate- Debate equips your child to understand both sides of a given subject, accept divergent views and arrive at a right decision
- Critique- Critique help the child to develop critical thinkings skills, analyze and access a given subject
- Introduction to Advertisement- Introduction to Advertisement enables the child to understand a phrase - to sell you need to tell. Formats, technicalities, and know-how of advertising is taught in this module
- Drama and Expressions- Drama and Expressions helps the child to be a performer and they learn that delivering a speech is akin to a performance
- Young Journalist- Young Journalist helps the child to understand the facts, incidents, and happenings and also reporting them in a journalistic manner
- Model United Nation- Model United Nation helps the child understand the diversity and complexities of the world based on their cultures and geographical limitations