Please enter the code we just sent to 91-11-46710500 to proceed
Didn't Receive OTP?
A child who has learn to read develops an amazing skill for their life. It’s time we let our kid acquire this skill at an early age. Yes, learning to read independently at an early age is possible. Once the child is into his development stage, the gift of reading is what we can give them. With our fun filled young reader programme, we make sure that our little ones get the entire knowledge of phonics which makes them build connection between the letter and the sound the letter makes. Hence making them an independent reader.
Phonics is building a connection between what is said and what is written. We write letters but we say the sounds of them. So, it’s important to build a relation between these two. Phonics is learning the different sounds that the letters make when are reading them. The phonics approach helps to decode the written language to read the words. Thus, making it simple and easy for children of all age to learn to read independently. This is an extremely powerful method.
1. Personalised Curriculum: A planned roadmap assures that do not miss any topics. Though an ideal pattern to follow is same for a successful phonics class, but building a right curriculum according to need of the child is equally important. A good curriculum should be planned according to age and need of the child. A planned curriculum gives the child complete knowledge and also build the skill to independent reading. Our unique curriculum is immersive, engaging and captures the imagination of the child
2. Certified and loving teacher: A good, patient and loving teacher is what is most important. While children are not just learning to read, they are into an overall development stage. Teacher plays an important role in in social and emotional development of the kids. A motivating and fun-loving teacher can definitely excite the kids to learn. Find the best trained teachers for your child too.
3. Correct methodologies: Systematic, explicit and skill-based phonics instruction makes great contribution in child’s learning. Though there are lots of technical terms attached to phonics learning, we focus on taking up the correct methodology according to the child’s need. Using one specific approach is not the way, broken learning process can give necessary exposure to the child.
Lack of authenticity
The organisation that your child goes to should hold the authenticity to teach phonics. Should have the grant to plan the curriculum. Lack of authenticated source and unaccredited curriculum can be a serious problem while searching for phonics classes.
It is really difficult to find out a teacher fully trained and certified to teach phonics, who should know all the different sound rules. The teacher definitely plays an important role in the development and learning for the kids. She should be highly aware of the phonetics sounds and rules in order to teach phonics.
At bambinos we have all our teacher certified and undergoing regular training to understand the methodology and right way to deal with children psychology.
Flexibility of time and place- you can always choose your preferred time and days when you consider going for online classes. Kids can take classes from wherever they are considering relocation or remote locations where it is very difficult to find an authentic classes for reading.
Comfort and guidance of parents- kids can take classes from the comfort of their house considering they can be very young to move out independently. They are under the observation of the parents what and how they are learning.
Kids are safe in safe environment- safety from bad social exposure and also from extreme weather condition. Child safety needs to be considered when children are sent to learn at different places. Being in an online class, children are safe and they are under the supervision of their parent. As the children are too young, taking care of their physical and emotional health is our priority.
At bambinos, we provide with overall development of the child. Our curriculum is planned in a way that enhances all the different language skills for kids. Reading and spelling being the focus of our young reader programme, we also work on child’s personality development. We offer the young reader programme for age starting from 4 years and the different levels and curriculum is planned for kids of different age.
1. Planned curriculum: - every child is special and we understand the need of each child and build a proper planned curriculum by our curriculum experts who have over two decades of experience in overall language development for kids.
2. Individual attention: - each child is with a trained and certified teacher who gives individual attention to the need of the parents and to the child requirement to learn how to read and be confident.
3. Live classes: - we provide you with online live sessions where children can interact well with the teacher and be clear about their doubts. Parent too can easily access what is done in the class while being around or with the recording of each live session that we provide you.
4. Trained and certified teacher:- all our teacher is certified phonics educator who undergo regular trainings to keep up with the needs of the child. Teachers make a fun-filled environment for the kids to make them enjoy the process of learning.
5. Excellent English communication:- we focus on guiding and making the child a confident individual by making them learn the different language skills. Making child be imaginative and creating excitement for them to learn new every day.
6. Regular assessment and assignment:- we provide a monthly assessment to the parent to be aware about the child’s classes, what is done and with further plan of learning. We sent assignments after every session which is a revision of what the child does in the class.
7. Monthly showcase of talent:- every month we have masterclass where all our bambinos kids come together to showcase the talent and boost their confidence while they interact socially with kids from all across the world. Debate, quiz, poetry recitation and much more.
Consider bambinos for your child today as our teaching helps your child to develop the skills of English language. Let’s make our kid a confident and independent individual. Personalised and new improve methods of teaching to learn and understand the need and focus on each child. Get your free trail today and experience this beautiful journey to make future leaders.
We have built a platform to develop kids by learning all the different skills of the language so they stand out in crowd. Young reader programme aims at creating a reader of today who is a leader of tomorrow.
Each course is designed by special curriculum and pedagogy team with experience of over 30+ years. Experts from trinity college, London are among the team.
Unlike some of the organisation, we take up live sessions with the child and teacher interacting throughout. This helps kids understand better as the teacher can easily explain and clear the doubts they have. At the same time the live sessions get recorded for parent to keep a track of the child’s learning.
We keep our parent fully informed about the overall learning and development of the child through regular assessment and interaction with teachers. We keep it very transparent for the parent to know the planned course and the strategies followed to achieve the goal for the child.
Shape Your Kid's Future with Bambinos English Course| Bambinos.live India's No. 1 English Communication Platform For Kids | Book a Free Class Now